Future Focused Learning
Future-Focused Learning is the work of Lee Crockett, author, speaker, and the creative force behind some of the most exciting transformations happening in education. An inspiring and engaging speaker, Lee has given presentations in over 20 countries.
Lee Crockett’s focus stems from the Zen principle that: everything is imperfect, everything is incomplete, and everything is impermanent. This principle underpins reflection on continually evolving practice, rather than the fixation on ‘best practice’.
Lee has developed simple solutions for complex change and can assist schools with:
- Developing programs which allow students to flourish and achieve success.
- Providing a differentiated approach for student learning and study, thus preparing them for post-school life.
- Maintaining focus on academic excellence.
- Ensure a focus on developing students’ global outlook; specifically, enabling resilient and responsible engagement in a multicultural and global world.
- Providing a systematic process for staff that guides them through achieving their own career and professional development plans.
- Developing and nurturing a learning community that celebrates creative ideas, active engagement and critical thinking.
- Supporting staff engagement with the wider educational community and professional learning.
- Accredited and evidence-informed professional learning.